Technical Engineering Manager Europe (m/w/d) | Süddeutschland
Our international client is the world leader in the design, development, and manufacture of forming machines that produce metal parts from coiled wire. Through our continuing research and development, advanced manufacturing capability and worldwide network of sales and service locations, the company has firmly established its position as the "World Leader in Metal Forming Technology".
Headquartered in the United States, the Company is family owned and has served customers on a global basis for over 135 years. Facilities exist in Germany, Japan, and China with regional sales offices around the world.
Our client has a key position available for a technical leader at the Germany facility
Technical Engineering Manager Europe (m/w/d)
Lead, manage, and coordinate activities of European based Engineering group that consists of Electrical, Mechanical, and Tooling technicians who support regional sales of machines, applications design/development products, and aftermarket services.
- Determine the proper machine size and configuration required to meet customer needs
- Engage with customers to develop customized process, tooling, and machinery solutions that meet the customer's specific needs
- Ensure that all technical aspects of the commercial agreement and performance provisions are defined and understood by all parties
- Coordinate with US-Sales, Engineering, Tooling and Quality to process quotes, deliver orders and implement improvements
- Engage directly with customers to sell process and applications design and development services. This service includes process and tool design, tooling manufacturing, development, and contract production of forged parts.
- Coordinate technical assistance for customers and service personnel to resolve machine issues in the field.
- Provide cost estimates for machine rebuild quotes that include machine upgrades, custom designs, and CE compliance.
- Coordinate engineering to support Aftermarket parts business. This includes identifying the proper part to quote or to resolve parts obsolescence issues.
- A degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering (TH in German)
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the forming industry is a must
- Minimum of 5 years management experience
- Good leadership skills
- Team player
- Excellent written an verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Flexibility to travel Europe and Overseas is required
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
Interested to this responsible Job? Then please submit an updated CV in English and German by sending an Email to the address below. Mr. Michael Engel will be pleased to provide some detailed information in advance, so please do not hesitate to call.
Standort: Deutschland / Baden-Württemberg
Region: Gießen, Wetzlar, Butzbach
verschiedene regionale Vertriebsgebiete
innerhalb Deutschlands zu vergeben
Führungskräfte gehen in Ruhestand: Wie sollen Unternehmen darauf reagieren?
Änderungen in der Gesetzgebung haben Einfluss auf Renteneintrittsalter ...
Employer Branding: Der klare Weg zur Arbeitgebermarke, eine Definition
Es sind immer wieder dieselben Fehler, die selbst großen Unternehmen unterlaufen ...
Ein guter Lebenslauf ist ein ehrlicher Lebenslauf.
Ein Lebenslauf ist neben der Eintrittskarte in die Gedanken ...