Duty Manager Crew Scheduling
Our client, an European internationally operating airline, fly with a modern fleet of aircrafts from Airbus and Boeing. The leading Airline has direct flights to more than 50 destinations.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Manager Crew Scheduling (f/m), who is located in Germany and responsible for a flight crew to more than 240 people.
- Act as a team leader of a team of Crew Scheduling Officers
- Act as the responsible Duty Manager during night operation for short term plans
- Make long term plans to obtain optimum utilization of manpower within EU-OPS Subpart Q rules and company policies
- Maintain the high standard and functionality of the crew related IT systems
- Publish any adhoc and long term changes in the planned rosters
- Include in planning: rest and off days, duty times, holiday requests, training requirements
- Constantly adapt scheduling to new requirements and inform all parties accordingly
- Perform all duties required for a smooth daily operation
- Presence during afternoon and night shifts
- Perform data entry for LBA (Luftfahrtbundesamt, German Aviation Authorities) required duties
- Perform all required filing duties and data entries
- Produce and publish procedures in coordination with the Crew Scheduling Manager
- In absence of HOTAC ensure that hotel reservations are made, entered into the systems, ensure that tickets, jumpseats and all other transport related duties are fulfilled
- Report to the Crew Scheduling Manager on a daily Basis
- Ability to read and understand company policies, procedures, operations manuals and other relevant standards
- Communicate & coordinate with:
- Crew Scheduling Manager
- Flight Training department / License Control
- Crew Scheduling Officers
- Airline Flight Crew
- Company departments
- Provide, organize & review:
- CSD work rosters
- Work processes
- Accommodations / Transport / Proceedings
- Airline IT applications
- Strong Team Leadership skills
- Ability to work in a shift duty environment, including nights, weekends and public holidays
- Willing to work in a multicultural, multi lingual environment with different people in different departments and different social and educational background like Flight Crews, NOC/NCG, Maintenance, Dispatch, etc.
- Desire to get the job done at due date
- Ability to communicate complex issues in a clear and simple way
- To be highly self motivated, flexible, can adapt on fast changing situations
- To work on own initiative, prioritizing daily workload
- Flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, Problem Solving and Decision Making, Influence and Negotiation, Effective Communication
- Strong problem solving capability and analytical and organizational skills
- Extensive experience in Flight Crew Scheduling or in other operational environments with a reputable airline
- Knowledge of airline operations and computerized crewing systems, preferably AIMS and/or NetlineCrew
- In-depth understanding of complex regulatory requirements in relation to crew planning and scheduling is essential
- Knowledge of crew duty regulations, e.g. EU-FCL, EU-OPS-Subpart Q, 2. DVLuftBO, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English and German, a third European language is an asset
Interested to this responsible Job? Then please submit an updated CV in English and German by sending an Email to the address below. Mr. Michael Engel will be pleased to provide some detailed information in advance, so please do not hesitate to call.
Standort: Deutschland / Baden-Württemberg
Region: Gießen, Wetzlar, Butzbach
verschiedene regionale Vertriebsgebiete
innerhalb Deutschlands zu vergeben
Führungskräfte gehen in Ruhestand: Wie sollen Unternehmen darauf reagieren?
Änderungen in der Gesetzgebung haben Einfluss auf Renteneintrittsalter ...
Employer Branding: Der klare Weg zur Arbeitgebermarke, eine Definition
Es sind immer wieder dieselben Fehler, die selbst großen Unternehmen unterlaufen ...
Ein guter Lebenslauf ist ein ehrlicher Lebenslauf.
Ein Lebenslauf ist neben der Eintrittskarte in die Gedanken ...